Division Orders for Tomcat 1621 1H

That Tomcat 1621 1H was completed on March 13, 2019. Has any one received any Division Orders. It’s reported good production for March, April and May of this year.

You should see the DO’s in Oct/Nov.

It’s November 13, 2019 the Tomcat 1621 1H is 9 months old today. No division Orders No revenue checks. That’s 3 months interest plus 9 months of revenue. Can anyone offer any advice on how to speed it up a little.

Time to send a certified letter return receipt to the Division Order department of the operator. Request the status of your royalties and ask for the interest. Keep the return green receipt. Give them your name, description of your mineral acres including the Section, Township and Range, name of the well and a current address and phone number.

They Gave me my owner number, returned my phone call and even reply to my e-mail inquiries. The just wont commit to a date that the division orders will be mail. They confirm that title and abstract has been completed However it will be a few more weeks until EOG gets may division and another “few Weeks” for us to get our revenue checks. There is evidence that EOG is a Slow Pay oil company and the interest clock is ticking. I guess the question is there anyway to speed up big oil companies to get division orders out and revenue checks cut or at very least a firm date of when they will mail them?

Unfortunately, no there isn’t. Be sure you send them a letter, return receipt requested, asking them to remit statutory interest as per Oklahoma Statute OS52-570.10 D1.

Send them a W-9 (tax id information) with a cover letter providing your legal description. If you have an owner number provide that as well. A division order is not a condition precedent to their obligation to pay you.

Thank you for the information.