Division Orders for Pam 1 S17-T17 N-R7WEST

It’s Friday night. My grandson got the mail this evening and there was a Division Order! All by its self, no cover letter, just the Division Order and the W-9 form! It was for PAM 1 from CP Energy, LLC, 317 Lilac Drive, Suite 200 in Edmond, OK, 73034. Can anyone give me some information on it

Diana L. Dawson

Diana, Are you receiving royalty checks for the Pam 1? Are the checks issued by the operator NBI or by the purchaser Mustang.The well is an old vertical well which appears to produce mostly gas. CP Energy is an oil purchaser. It appears that the well has final accumulated enough oil production to justify selling a tank load. Since CP will distribute the oil revenue they need a division order to confirm your ownership. It should be the same as the ownership shown on the checks you receive from NBI or Mustang. Likewise, they want the W-9 for tax purposes. If you are not currently receiving checks from NBI or Mustang then something more complicated has occurred.

Thanks for your response, Soonerpe. No, I am not receiving any checks from them or anyone else for PAM !! One set of DO’s was made out to me and the other was made to my Mother. I will be calling them to get them named to me and the Trust. Then I have to find out why I haven’t been paid for any other PAM1 production. Yes, complicated!

Diana

Any news on sec.20, township16n, range7w, Dewey county,I have oil n gas lease there

I also signed a lease in kingfisher county ne,we of section20 township16n,range7w, I don’t know why there’s 2 of them, I need a update.

This description is not in Dewey County.

I papers that have leases in dewey, and kingfisher counties, but have the land discrptions that’s what I don’t understand than you

It appears that you have two different leases. I am uploading two different maps that show the township and ranges for each county.

Dewey County Map.pdf (440.9 KB) Kingfisher County Map.pdf (418.1 KB)

Read your leases carefully to get the section, township and range off of the first page. Dewey County only goes from 20W to 14W west to east. Kingfisher goes from 9W to 5W west to east.

I have the right one. 17-16N-7w, kingfisher county, oaklahoma

Any activity in this region

Newfield has the Pearl 1H-17X horizontal well which goes from a surface location in 17 to bottom hole in 20.

Ok what ever that means, I just go some lease papers for that tract of land, a 90 day notice so I was just wandering about this?.

That sounds a bit odd. That well has been online for a while, so not sure you can lease unless there was an earlier depth clause in an old lease that would allow it. Are they from a company wanting to lease or from the Oklahoma Corporation Commission?

The Pearl 1H-17X has been on production since March 2016, so there may be royalties due to you.

I have been getting royalities since June of this year, I did get a substantial amount in June but just little $ amounts since then

FYI - Take a look at the statement. If June was your first royalty check it should cover 5-6 months production which is why it would be large, after that the checks will likely be monthly and much smaller. Companies vary, and if the monthly production is small they might pay less frequently than monthly. And whatever M. Barnes says will be correct, she is an expert!

Ok, thanks, I believe your right