Division order

How long does it take to start getting royalitys after they start pumping , it has been months and from what i get we are waiting on a division order, thank you any help would be great

Sometimes it takes more than a year for the division order to come and I have had wells pumping my oil for more than 4 years for which I have not been paid yet, but each case is different. I got my division orders after about 3 1/2 years after because I started a lawsuit.

r w,

who was the operator?

Burlington/Conoco for wells producing 3 and 4 years, multiple wells. They still deny I have an interest in another well.

Mineral Joe said:

r w,

who was the operator?

In Texas, they have 120 days from the date of first sales unless the lease provides for a shorter time, or unless there is an ownership dispute.

In Texas, the party responsible for payment of royalties (the "Payor"), whether the
operator or the oil purchaser, is entitled to receive a signed division order from a royalty owner
before paying the royalty. This requirement is set forth in Chapter 91 of the Texas Natural
Resources Code, known as the royalty payment statute. The statute sets forth the time within
which royalties must be paid, the terms the Payor can require in division orders, and remedies for
the royalty owner who is not timely paid. Section 91.402 provides that (1) royalties must
commence to be paid "on or before 120 days after the end of the month of first sale of production
from the well," and (2) thereafter, royalties on oil must be paid within 60 days after the end of
the month in which production is sold, and royalties on gas must be paid within 90 days after the
end of the month in which the gas is sold. These time limits may be modified by provisions in
the oil and gas lease pursuant to which royalties are owed. If royalties are not paid by those due
dates, the payor owes interest on unpaid royalties at the rate of 2% over the New York Federal
Reserve Bank rate charged on loans to depository institutions. §91.403. The Payor may also be
required to pay the royalty owner's legal fees incurred in collecting the royalty due. §91.406.

I was on the phone last week (and will be this week) trying to find an attorney in Dunn County to handle a case for me where I'm not getting paid either. Attorney's there are not very good at returning calls.

Joe, the lawyers in the Williston Basin have all the work they want. If you told them who your case is against and they were conflicted they probably wouldn't return your call.

Mineral Joe said:

I was on the phone last week (and will be this week) trying to find an attorney in Dunn County to handle a case for me where I'm not getting paid either. Attorney's there are not very good at returning calls.

I know, they are all swamped. They maybe in conflict as I did tell them who the case is against but they should have their secretary tell me, the secs just say they'll call me the next day and it never happens. I had an individual high up in Wells Fargo convey interest as a conservator when they really were not and the operator seems to know about it even though they took a lease from the so call conservator. The so called legal conservator conveyed the interest after I found out it was originally conveyed by a minor, the whole family are crooks and liars. I think they are now waiting till the kid turns 18 so they can steal them back.

Grayson Petroleum

Mineral Joe said:

r w,

who was the operator?

Hi Christina-

This video may answer many of your questions: http://mineralrightscoach.com/division-order/

Thank You