Division Order Title Opinion Kelly #1 well Creek County

I was asked to provide a "Division Order Title Opinion" to "prove" my ownership in a well that has been producing in which we have not been paid on. I was also told this could only be obtained by hiring an attorney. I have the Last Will and Testament and the Final Settlement filed with the Courts in Creek County, then why do I need an Attorney?