Division Order timing on WILDS 6-12-6

I haven’t received any news since late last year from OCC. Should I have received a division order by now?
PUN shows active date of 2/14/2018 production numbers are there for Feb 2018 only.

PUN #: 017-223075-0-0000 Legal Description: -AL-06-12N-06W Lease Name: WILDS 6-12-6 API: 017-25117

You usually get the Division Order five months after first sales. It will come from the Operator, not the OCC. Start fussing if you have not heard by August.

Called Jones Energy and was told they are still working on it, no ETA.

I would be interested in knowing when you actually receive your Division Order form from Jones Energy. Could you let us know when you get it? I am dealing with Jones on Acadia 12-12N-6W. Keep waiting for Division Order.

I’ll post here when I get one.

Acadia is 13-12N-6W and looks to be 2 months behind Wilds 6-12N-6W. Shows active date of 4/14/18.

1 Like

Thank you for the information. Please keep in touch and let me know when you get a Division Order.

I finally received my division order yesterday. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know! Hope the royalties you will be receiving soon will be well worth the wait.

Make sure that your correct address is filed at the county courthouse with the legal descriptions of your acreage.

1 Like

Excellent information and that has been done. Thanks again.

Oklahoma does not require a division order so that is no excuse for an oil company to delay payment. A W-9 is necessary to keep them for taking out back up withholding but is, I believe, also not a valid excuse not to pay. In the absence of a title dispute, they are required to start paying within 6 months of date of first sale or owe interest.

I asked a friend who owns an interest in the Wilds well and she’s been getting paid with no problems.

1 Like

How can we find out the date of first sale and what is the rate of interest?I have interest in a well that started producing July 3, 2018, and have called Chaparral twice and they keep saying the attorneys are working on it.No division order yet.Last time I checked OCC website, the trucking co. showed production for August only.Is everyone that far behind?Thanks, Bob

The date of first sales can be found on the OK tax site. I always start with the bottom hole location and then work upwards if it is not posted there. Or I type in the well name in the LeaseName box. https://otcportal.tax.ok.gov/gpx/gp_displayPublicPUNListSearchDownload.php

Your decimal will be calculated from net acres/spacing acres (actual) x royalty x % perforations in your section. (Not all sections are an even 640 acres) Yes, drilling departments are outrunning their title departments, especially for two section wells that have hundreds of mineral owners in each section.