Division order or Lease?

Thank you bunches was there any bonus offers

There would have been leasing offers and then pooling offers if you were not leased. However, much of the acreage in 26 & 35 was held by shallow production, so you might have been held by an ancestor’s decision.

Well thanks and we did get 2 different sets of 4 offers back when 89 energy was pooling and what not then we got a second set of 4 differt but better bonus offers and they got shit down by judge and the line but we haven’t seen or heard of or recieved any paper work since 2018 but my other kin folk got stuff but she died and the rest is unknown to us what the papers on pooling g and the like we was not informed of this activity with the sundancekid at all till just last week and now we see we got information after the fact of new well so what’s up with that we should have got the same offers as the lot did correct me if that’s wrong thank you aging Mrs Barns and Todd my man

Make sure that your name and address and description of your acreage are filed in the county courthouse or they cannot find you. If you did not answer the leasing or pooling in the time frame allotted, then they will assign you the royalty and bonus. Contact the operator and find out what you need to do to get into pay status. The Division Orders are going out for the Sundance well. They may need your correct address. They may need some title information in order to put you into pay status.

Yes mama we are SURELY bound because all my People and I in the past? 2018 >2019 we got pooled and forced pulled 2 separate sets and yes mama I think you for your graceful & VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE KNOWLEDGE of the matters and beyond That is to me quality members service and by the way your message has came across to me you are smiling the entire time so I am calling Mr Stackes and speedy Gonzales at Camino and assure we are good to go matter of fact each time i seek answers i log out here after reading your report i am good to go till we congregate again have a blessed week please Mr Todd my 2 nd to nun yall are way better than that 1 dollar future of you teller yall way more aggressive with I need input

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.