Division Order McMullen County, TEXAS

I received a division order on some minerals today inherited from an aunt. It is under production in McMullen County, Texas, as the EOG Koenig Unit 4H. My interest is 0.00000877. Does this amount to much?

Any more info? API # would be a great help, otherwise Block #, Section #, and Abstract # in the county would be of use as well. mk

All I see on the division order is Koenig Unit #4H, 0823010001. 640 acres more or less located in the GH &RR Co Survey 17 A-1016, and the JG &O Fisk Survey 1071 A-199 in McMullen Co Texas

A-1016 and A-199 are the abstract #s. I will have to look at the wells to see what you asking about but this is the area. MK

Looking at the well in question, it was permitted back in 2012, production lately is around 700 BBLs a month now. Assuming an allocation well and your percentage not a lot of monthly there dollar wise. There does appear to be possible new wells being permitted in the area that you may be a part of and those may produce some funds though in the future. At least you are in pay status. Time for you to understand what you really own by taking in the knowledge of those here with more experience than I. MK

Thank you so much! This is of a great help! There are so many descendants which keep the royalty interest low for each. But, it is something! Appreciate your help!

1 Like

You must sign and return the DO in Texas in order to be paid. Send the signed form back by certified mail return receipt so that you know that it was received. Be sure and put your signed W-9 in the packet.

1 Like

After you sign the DO, make sure you make copies of every page to keep in a file in case you need to check information. Having tour own copy on hand will save time if any issues come up in the future. I have separate file boxes for each company I have or had leases with to make it easier to grab a copy. Make sure to label the boxes or what ever you decide to use to hold your information.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.