Divide County ND and Sheridan County MT

I got called on June 1, by B. J. Kadrmas , landsman ( woman ) from Dickinson, offered to lease my minerals, quarter is about 6 miles from Saskatchewan and 5 miles East of Westby MT ( the Montana border ) , I have cousins in MT and ND in that area , it seems that 2 companies are in process of leasing all the unleased acreage west of Westby ( obviously in Montana ) , and east of Westby ( obviously in North Dakota ) Most of those minerals have been leased before so someone is going to try a big play in the Bakken Formation by drilling more horizontal wells.

My siblings and I just signed with Kadrmas in July 2010 for 5 years in Divide County for $150/acre. Who else has been contacted? Sid Kuropchak

Well I do not think your question is serious, to ask me to list all people who have been contacted ! I believe by today you know there are 2 potential leasees , and the second one has paid bonus of 2 1/2 times more than Kadrmas . As today is the 26 , you posted on the 14 . so that is old news . Hot leasing area today , 2 years from now hot drilling area in extreme northwest Divide county , up to the Sakatchewan Border .

Dear Leslie. You misunderstood my question. It was not directed specifically to you but to the forum members as in who else has been recently contacted. I just wanted to compare what we received to others in the area of Divide County. I haven’t heard from anyone else, so please disregard my message and no further responses are asked of you. SK

Leslie Elm said:

Well I do not think your question is serious, to ask me to list all people who have been contacted ! I believe by today you know there are 2 potential leasees , and the second one has paid bonus of 2 1/2 times more than Kadrmas . As today is the 26 , you posted on the 14 . so that is old news . Hot leasing area today , 2 years from now hot drilling area in extreme northwest Divide county , up to the Sakatchewan Border .