Dissapeared - Title Company Can't Find Me

Anybody, have you ever have a landman contact you with a potential lease offer and then claim the title company can't find you? If anyone can help me to understand this game please let me know. Thank you. 161n 77w bottineau county.

some companies" efforts to locate owners is not up to par. If there is not existing contact information for you on a lease or deed, you should file an instrument so that this will not be a problem.

Sure I have. Was the land company that contacted you Diamond Resources ? I recently posted on my experience with Diamond, you might look it up and see if it sounds familliar. I hope you keep records of all contact, as I have including phone records.

since you are in bottineau county, I wonder if the company is either Bayside Energy or Bent Tree Properties. Any hint from the landman who their client might be?

Hi R.W.,

Could you fill me in on Diamond Resources? I'm having some concerns of my own.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Sharon

r w kennedy said:

Sure I have. Was the land company that contacted you Diamond Resources ? I recently posted on my experience with Diamond, you might look it up and see if it sounds familliar. I hope you keep records of all contact, as I have including phone records.

Dear Mr. Teske,

This may be nothing more than the company pulling the plug on additional leasing. I know for a sad fact that companies can start and stop projects on a dime and move landmen on to other projects.

Sharon, I posted (again) fairly recently about mine and my brothers dealings with Diamond Resources and you should be able to find it fairly easily in the posts on my home page. I recommend extreme caution if you are dealing with Diamond. Save all correspondence and phone records and ideally, deal with them only by mail or e-mail.

Sharon Davis said:

Hi R.W.,

Could you fill me in on Diamond Resources? I'm having some concerns of my own.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Sharon

r w kennedy said:

Mr. Teske, I hope you have a statement of claim or other recorded documentation recorded within the last 20 years with your up to date contact information. Things can go badly awry for you if you don't.

What are these companies purportedly doing or attempting to do? Withhold bonuses, royalties or what? Curious to know. Sad there are such unscrupulous people. Can you report this activity to the TRRC or other govt entity, Secy of State? For sure write the BBB. I am encouraging everyone to utilize the BBB complaint system to cut down on unscrupulous businesses and protect others.