Dimmit County, TX "Gold Rush" decision

I mentioned being the holder of a small acreage of mineral interest in a previous entry in the Dimmit County area. I am still researching data given to me but what with the ‘pressure’ of the Agent for Chesapeake Exploration for me to ‘sign-up’ with them (offering is about advantage to what others are talking of receiving) I believe I will inform him, “that I shall wait for a better offer”. After all this is the first (and cheapest, I expect) offer the company hopes each and all will grab quickly. Like all things, this too is a gamble, the company might pass on me and other companies over-look the location while competing for acreage. But, who knows, they may get anxious and offer something better. If the information/research is telling the truth this could be worth waiting for…

my family has 140 acres in southwest Dimmit Co. we want to lease this let me know what happens in your case…our property is surrounded by acreage that has huge production and cannot figure out why we have not leased it yet…