DeWitt County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

anybody getting leased from conocophillips in nw dewitt county north of yorktown and west of cuero, they are supposed to be getting some paperwork on this we are nonparticipating royalty owners, do we have a right as npro to be able to go on the property to see what they might be doing as far as starting a well

My mineral rights were leased last May, 2010 to Hilcorp, now Marathon. What is the best method of getting drilling information? When a company plans to drill, how is the landowner informed?

Gail, I think for the most part a mineral owners first notice of a well being drilled is a division order in the mail. Once you are leased, you are on the hook and receive no more consideration than what you bargained for in your lease. If your lease says you must be notified, you probably will be. If not, not.

Thank you very much r w kennedy!

Gail:

Have you tried to use the Texas Railroad commission Web Page? There is a lot of info there once you figure out how to use it. One thing that might help if you do not already know. My Pop Up Blocker would n

ot allow info to be displayed. Once I figure out to hold down the Crl key when clicking on wells it worked fine.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/28/us-energy-giant-idUSTRE7BR0G420111228

Who is the contact person/persons for Burlington Oil Co. Since they moved out of Cuero at the end of last year we have no knowledge of what is going on regarding pooling, future drilling, etc.

THanks

does any one have any info on pioneer wells in dewitt. have they started pumping anything.

we have royalities on a well they drilled in dewitt county , i think it is Precision Drilling rig 551 of jackson rd, any updates on that one, I think the well is already drilled an they had lots of pipe standing upright next to the rig and a driller guides it to the boom and the boom takes it down in the well, I think they should be done by next week, after that I am not sure if i understand, but i think he said coil tubing goes in next, what happens after that?? this is a conoco/burlington well

Nancy, in what Abstract is the Well located?

Louis G.

it is in the wc edgar survey i cant remember the abstract no

The prestigious Eagle Ford Consortium conference held in San Antonio this past week has firmly established that liquids leasehold interest will soar to unbelievable dollar amounts. The $25,000 per acre deals done to date are sooo yesterday, and look sooo cheap today. You ain't seen nothing yet, the sky itself might not even be the limit for high acreage goes.

We have an nonparticipating royalty interest in a well in DeWitt County with 12000 pounds of pressure at the well head. I looked at the gauges yesterday. I would assume this is a pretty powerful well but we have not seen any production figures. I was wondering what the average pressure is on the wells in DeWitt County.

is yours with burlington resources we have a well in the completion phase off jackson rd and another well fixing to get drilled what survey are you in, have you received your division order yet it is after you receive that when you start to receive checks

We leased in July with Houston oil & Gas

what survey are you in are you close to yorktown

We are located about 5 miles from Yoakum.

I would like to visit my lease. How do I go about locating it? It's near Hocheim, Tx. Abstract A-447 owned by Conoco.

Cecil,

Here's a link to the Texas Railroad commission GIS(Geographic Information System) map.

http://gis2.rrc.state.tx.us/public/startit.htm

Clint Liles

I am looking for approximately 5-10 acres of land for the possibility of placing a commercial oil disposal well....does anyone know any surface rights owners that may be interested?

Thanks in advance!