DeWitt Co. Eagle Ford completion with IP of 2,208 bbl oil/condensate & 5.8 mmcfd gas / Burlington Resources - Maraldo A403 Unit Well #1

Well here's one that we all wouldn't mind having in the backyard:

Burlington Resources
Maraldo A403 Unit - Well #1

IP report of 5.813 mmcfd of gas and a staggaring 2,208 Bbls of oil/condesate.

20/64 choke

G1 Report:

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/CMPL/ogmappcontents/cmplcontents/prod/cmplDatFilesDir/cmpl_RptForm_cmplusr_1283222400049.pdf

Completion report:

is that a wildcat well?? that figure… if daily is staggering… thats like $165K a day and if your royalties are 25% cough 1mil a month… unbelievable… but if its monthly thats still $41K a month… Are you a mineral owner… My mom is and she is getting me interested in this stuff… we try to stay level headed and keep our feet on the ground but all these $$ signs around us its crazy…

That would be per day. Where is your mother’s land?

Medic44 said:

is that a wildcat well?? that figure… if daily is staggering… thats like $165K a day and if your royalties are 25% cough 1mil a month… unbelievable… but if its monthly thats still $41K a month… Are you a mineral owner… My mom is and she is getting me interested in this stuff… we try to stay level headed and keep our feet on the ground but all these $$ signs around us its crazy…

Karnes co.

Charles Emery Tooke III said:

Medic44 said:

She is a very fortunate woman, who is destined to have large tax issues looming over her if she does not prepare herself for a dramatic increase in unearned income. I’d suggest she consult a qualified tax attorney soon.

The further north in Karnes County, the better. That’s the oil side of the Eagle Ford Shale play in that part of the world and the part that everybody is excited about. The southern part of he county is the gas side - the formation is much deeper there and, with the price of gas being what it is, not as interesting right now.

How much does she own?

If she has not yet leased it, I suggest she consult a qualified oil and gas attorney as well.

I may also be able to suggest a few things that might help her protect her rights and her land. And to help her get a substantially higher bonus payment than any she’s been offered so far.

I will be away from email for the rest of the weekend, but will get back to you if you reply while I’m out.

Enjoy your weekend - call me if you have any questions

Charles Tooke 713-408-2850 Cell.

Medic44 said:

Karnes co.

Medic44 said:

Hi, thank you for your kind offer. My uncle is a Lawyer for IBM and has been in the oil business for over 20yrs, as well as a stock holder in some of the bigger oil companies. He also has mineral rights in other places that have been bringing income for him as well, so I guess this would help our case. He is overseeing the attorney side. He has teamed up with an attorney here in Texas and has a contract in play already… .just waiting for the counter offer. He has told me that he has 90+% of what he wants in the contract, as far as water wells, clean up and other things that people over look. She does not own much but it is an undevided interest and the family has pooled together to get things done to benefit the family for years to come. The only thing I feel bad for her is that the time it takes to get this going… she needs back surgery, so for her it would be great if they could get the ball rolling.

She is a very fortunate woman, who is destined to have large tax issues looming over her if she does not prepare herself for a dramatic increase in unearned income. I’d suggest she consult a qualified tax attorney soon.

The further north in Karnes County, the better. That’s the oil side of the Eagle Ford Shale play in that part of the world and the part that everybody is excited about. The southern part of he county is the gas side - the formation is much deeper there and, with the price of gas being what it is, not as interesting right now.

How much does she own?

If she has not yet leased it, I suggest she consult a qualified oil and gas attorney as well.

I may also be able to suggest a few things that might help her protect her rights and her land. And to help her get a substantially higher bonus payment than any she’s been offered so far.

I will be away from email for the rest of the weekend, but will get back to you if you reply while I’m out.

Enjoy your weekend - call me if you have any questions

Charles Tooke
713-408-2850 Cell.

Medic44 said:
Karnes co.

Medic44 said: