Dewey County, OK Oil and Gas Permit

Section 10-19N-20W Just got notification that Mewbourne has a permit to drill with a completion date of November 10. Hoping someone on this thread could take pictures of the rig, etc. and post. (Unfortunately, I can’t get out there to see it for myself!)

The surface location will be in section 3. 330 FEL and 330 FNL of the South Half. See the picture. Billy 3/15 BM #1H.

I do not see an official permit listed on the OCC yet. With that length of well, I highly doubt that it will be completed by November. It will take months to drill and complete.

Mewbourne has a rig onsite in section 11 just to the east, drilling the Buck 14-23 MB 1H but not sure if they will move it to sec 3 next. That well was spud Sept 15. Rig Name is Latshaw 15.

Thank you for your quick reply!