Devon Energy in Blaine Co

I have a tract that Devon has either just not been attempting to drill on or the thing is pretty close to dried up. Its Sec 29 14N 11W. My other tracts Devon has been drilling and producing as normal. Both in Blaine and Canadian Co. Any insight would be helpful if possible. Also, the link that I had for the Gross Production lookup is bad now if anyone has it. Cheers.

Devon did a lot of infill drilling in Blaine in the last two years. They have switched their attention to the Permian Basin and also are doing infill drilling in several sections in Canadian this year. Your 29-14N-11W has room for many more wells. The price of gas plummeted this year due to oversupply, so it may just be a timing issue. Most of the predictions I have heard at the last several conventions are predicting an uptick in gas prices in the next few years as the new LNG export terminals come on line in 2024-2025. So time will tell.

New production link. https://oktap.tax.ok.gov/oktap/web/_/. Go to the HELP box in the lower left and use the Public PUN search query. Not quite as friendly as before, but it does work.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.