Determine production from inception?

Is there a way to determine production from inception of production on a well? My sister & I have mineral rights in Carter County, STR 13-1S-3W. This is the Jewell 13-12-1S-3W 1SXH well, PUN 019-227388-0-0000. The OTC website only give me information for 12 months. Our individual division of interest is 0.000056818 for both oil & gas. I’ve only received 2 checks on this well and my sister has only received one.

@Robert_Brant_Taylor, (posted this reply earlier today) here is a link to request the data from the OTC. From the fee schedule, it is $20 to request data from one well. https://oklahoma.gov/content/dam/ok/en/tax/documents/resources/publications/gross-production/ProductionHistoryRequestForm.xlsx

You might also try Welldatabase, mineralware, pangaea or Enverus, or there are several other software vendors that include production history.

1 Like

The attached report is from Enverus DrillingInfo and it has inception to date production for the well. JEWELL 13-12-1S-3W SXH1 - 3501926437.PDF (104.7 KB)

1 Like

Thanks! I think the Enverus Drillinginfo is exactly what I need!

Just wondering who the producer is on this well.

Black Mesa Energy, LLC

Where do you get the drilling reports from?

There are “pay” sights you have to have a subscription to.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.