Department of Justice/Federal Bureau of Prisons - Obtain a Lease

Who would I contact in the U.S. Department of Justice/Federal Bureau of Prisons in an effort to lease a federal prison? The Texas Department of Criminal Justice has a land/mineral agent, but I am struggling to find an agent for a federal prison. Thanks.

Perhaps the Bureau of Land Management,

The BLM generally issues two types of leases for oil and gas exploration and development on lands owned or controlled by the Federal government – competitive and noncompetitive.

General Leasing | Bureau of Land Management (

This post is not legal, investment or tax advice, it is for discussion purposes only. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney-client relationship.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.