Death and Heirship

Have a Death and Heirship document filed in North Dakota. However, now the addresses for the heirs are wrong. How can you update a filed document? Do you have to file a new one?

I would suggest filing a notice of change of address with the appropriate county recorder. Be sure to put the legal description on there.