De Baca County, NM - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

De Baca County, NM oil & gas discussion group. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

I have just joined the forum and am trying to learn if there is any activity or interest in the area of Township 1South, Range 27 East. I have several sections.

any drilling going on in this county?

as far as i know there hasnt been any production nor is there any existing leases or any permit activity. And i own alot of undivided mineral interests in this county but no drilling whatsover.

How do you get someone interested in the oil and mineral rights for De Baca county so that maybe drilling or something can go on?

thanks

1 Like

Any new activity?

I was there not too long ago. Checking records, etc. Nothing happening at all as far as I can tell.

I have 660 acres unleashed. Would like to lease or sell

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf