Daniels County, MT - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Daniels County Leader…;

Bonnie, i live @8miles n. of 4-buttes. if time allows (end of may is spraying season) and i know your lands legal description, i can probably show you your interests location over the noon hour into early afternoon.

Thanks so much Dustin. I’ll get in touch with you as the time gets closer. Have you been around Scobey since before the mid 80’s? Perhaps you knew my aunt and uncle…Karl and Beth Lindquist.

dustin thought it was going to be all of us or nun of you were going to lease with them eather. at least thats what you said in your e-mail. would of been nice if you would of told me you all got ur bonis so i would of known.

bill, nobody has gotten their bonus yet. in fact three of our members never even recieved their contracts. shale has finally gotten around to that issue. as far as the bonus money goes, are saying i got mine and you havn’t? because i have not recieved anything. you have my phone number, call me if you have any questions.

bill, just called the scobey shale office and my contract comes due nov. 30 and deana said the check would come in the mail. i signed on sept. 27 so yours should follow within a week i would guess.

Dustin,

That seems kind of strange to me. We have always been told that it is 90 business days which is about 4.5 months. We signed in August and have not heard anything. Are you sure on your dates?

Thanks Dustin. Congrats Sharlie… We have approached this whole thing like it is too good to be true. Sent everything in as was instructed and waiting. Hubby has not called them because he wants to wait till it gets “closer” UGH but we think ours should come somewhere around the week before Christmas…

At first they were going to send it to my bank, then they changed their minds and I received a check express mail.

when it comes to a sale or lease, most anything within reason is negotiable. but, in the end, a middle ground must be reached or no deal. shale did stand their ground and so nothing was easy. it took 16 months to make a deal with them.

thanks for the news Sharlie, this should help calm some peoples nerves.

Bonnie, us too!!! Some extended familly in Scobey who is a lawyer reviewed the paper work and said it looked good so we sent it in with his support. Now just playing the waiting game…

Congratulation Sharlie did you get your money sent to your bank through the bank drafts or did Shale send a personal check.

Vicki, we objected to 90 days and so they agreed to 45.

I feel like such a dummy. When this process started, we (myself and the other inheritors) had no idea we could object to ANYTHING. So we took everything they offered without question. Geez…

Got the check from Shale for the lease…They also called today to see if it had arrived!! Way to go Shale!

Sharlie, When you say express mail, was it US mail or something like FedEx? Also did you have to sign for it? I ask because Shale has two addresses for me and I worry that it will go to the wrong one and sit there.

Anyone have any inside info about where apache is going next? My area is 36n 49e sections 29 30 31 32.

Sharlie, I just heard from Shale that it was sent to the wrong address and they are working on it. Hopefully I will have my money soon. Thanks for the info.

I hope you get it in time to do Christmas shopping. :slight_smile: