Dale of minerals

I have 186.66 net acres in lea county most in t 24 .r 36 e . sec 4 ,5 , 8 , 9 ,17 , i have been offered $475 per , is this a good price for this part of lea co ?

Donald - sounds low to me. That's not the best area of Lea but still has potential. More than $475 per acre worth, anyway, in my opinion.

Marcus Would you please respond to me @

drw85737@yahoo.com

Are your minerals east of Jal on the NM-TX state line? Here is a map of Lea county with section lines and numbers: http://d2w7gersd1ix5b.cloudfront.net/files.ashx?t=fg&f=Unoffici...

they are 13 mile n of jal and a couple of miles w , 2 miles n of cooper cemetery.

are you selling or leasing?

Donald,

$475 is low. I'm very familiar with the area and what the going rates are for this area. I friend requested you to discuss further. I'm happy to assist with any questions, and get you up to speed on whats going on in this area. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Ryan Williams

Rwilliamsland@gmail.com

Mr Williams

Thanks for your response . Yes I do need to be brought up to date , and what does the future have in this area , is it only related to gas , We do want to sell , if you would e-mail me at drw 85737@yahoo.com