Dakota Exploration LLC - Anyone familiar with?

Has anyone heard of Dakota Exploration LLC? They sound reputable, but I would like to know something about them. Nothing on Google. Any information would be welcomed.

Becky

Try http://dakotaexploration.com/ Half the website links don’t work, but it should give you a start.

Thank you Penny. You are right. Half of the website links do not work. The only information I could get were company phone numbers. I’m still trying.

Here’s a little more but I don’t know how old the info is, i.e., whether “currently not active” means 2010 also don’t know if it means currently not active in Texas: Dakota Exploration LLC was incorporated by Denver Gartner, Patrick A Kelleher, Roland Marquardt, Dakota Exploration & Production LLC is located at 500 Dallas St Ste 1250 Houston, TX 77002. Dakota Exploration & Production LLC was incorporated on Thursday, October 21, 1999 in the State of TX and is currently not active. Denver Gartner represents Dakota Exploration & Production LLC as their registered agent. Source: Public Record data - Department of State - Division of Corporations.

Link for info on Denver Gartner: http://www.zoominfo.com/search#search/profile/person?personId=11993…

Link for info on Kelleher: http://www.zoominfo.com/search#search/profile/person?personId=17308…

Becky, It would seem that Denver Donald Gartner is still alive and well in Houston. I cannot provide links, but you can go to the Harris County Clerk’s website (Beverly Kaufman) and do some checking. Use the “Real Property”, as well as “Assumed Names” links. It looks like he’s got a new business name just this year.

Looking at the property search, he’s had some money difficulties in the past, but a lot of us have.

Another thing to remember, the Dakota Exploration you are looking for might be an entirely different company. I was searching for a particular ‘exploration’ named company and found one in LA and AR, but none in my state. Apparently 3 totally unconnected but same named companies.

Becky Smith said:

Thank you Penny. You are right. Half of the website links do not work. The only information I could get were company phone numbers. I’m still trying.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DISCUSS OUR COMPANY ON THIS FORUM PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOU ARE ACCURATE AND DO NOT ASSOCIATE US WITH OTHER COMPANIES HAVING SIMILIAR NAMES THAT ARE NOT OPERATIONAL YOU SHOULD VERIFY YOUR INFORMATION FIRST. NO LAW FIRM MENTIONED HERE INCORPORATED US SO POST ACCURATE OR DO NOT POST. DAKOTA EXPLORATION LLC WEBSITE IS WWW,DAKOTA EXPLORATION.COM AND WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DAKOTA EXPLORATION PRODUCTION COMPANY OUT OF HOUSTON, TEXAS OR ANY OTHER COMPANY HEREIN DISCUSSED. WE DO NOT DISCLOSE OUR INFORMATION UNLESS WE HAVE SPECIFIC REASON TO. WE ARE NOT A PUBLIC COMPANY AND DO NOT RELEASE OUR INFORMATION TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. OUR WEBSITE HAS ALL THE CONTACT INFORMATION ANYONE NEEDS. CALL US IF YOU NEED SOMETHING AND IF IT IS A LEGITIMATE NEED YOU WILL BE SUPPLIED ANY DATA REQUESTED.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO RELEASE OUR INFORMATION NOT BEING PUBLIC AND NO PRIVATE OIL COMPANIES DO FOR GOOD REASONS. DO YOU POST YOUR INCOME AND OTHER PRIVATE INFO ONLINE? NOT IF YOU ARE SMART AND PRIVATE COMPANIES ARE NO DIFFERENT.

Perhaps the “operations”, “projects”, and “news” links should be removed from your website. If that is information you do not want to share, then why have the link buttons?

Bryan said:

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DISCUSS OUR COMPANY ON THIS FORUM PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOU ARE ACCURATE AND DO NOT ASSOCIATE US WITH OTHER COMPANIES HAVING SIMILIAR NAMES THAT ARE NOT OPERATIONAL YOU SHOULD VERIFY YOUR INFORMATION FIRST. NO LAW FIRM MENTIONED HERE INCORPORATED US SO POST ACCURATE OR DO NOT POST. DAKOTA EXPLORATION LLC WEBSITE IS WWW,DAKOTA EXPLORATION.COM AND WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DAKOTA EXPLORATION PRODUCTION COMPANY OUT OF HOUSTON, TEXAS OR ANY OTHER COMPANY HEREIN DISCUSSED. WE DO NOT DISCLOSE OUR INFORMATION UNLESS WE HAVE SPECIFIC REASON TO. WE ARE NOT A PUBLIC COMPANY AND DO NOT RELEASE OUR INFORMATION TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. OUR WEBSITE HAS ALL THE CONTACT INFORMATION ANYONE NEEDS. CALL US IF YOU NEED SOMETHING AND IF IT IS A LEGITIMATE NEED YOU WILL BE SUPPLIED ANY DATA REQUESTED.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO RELEASE OUR INFORMATION NOT BEING PUBLIC AND NO PRIVATE OIL COMPANIES DO FOR GOOD REASONS. DO YOU POST YOUR INCOME AND OTHER PRIVATE INFO ONLINE? NOT IF YOU ARE SMART AND PRIVATE COMPANIES ARE NO DIFFERENT.

I have determined Dakota Exploration & Productions is not the same company. What I have discoved is Dakota Exploration LLC is a solid company. I have decided to go with this company. Thank you for all of your help.

penny rudolph said:

Here’s a little more but I don’t know how old the info is, i.e., whether “currently not active” means 2010 also don’t know if it means currently not active in Texas:
Dakota Exploration LLC was incorporated by Denver Gartner, Patrick A Kelleher, Roland Marquardt, Dakota Exploration & Production LLC is located at 500 Dallas St Ste 1250 Houston, TX 77002. Dakota Exploration & Production LLC was incorporated on Thursday, October 21, 1999 in the State of TX and is currently not active. Denver Gartner represents Dakota Exploration & Production LLC as their
registered agent. Source: Public Record data - Department of State - Division of Corporations.

Link for info on Denver Gartner:
http://www.zoominfo.com/search#search/profile/person?personId=11993…

Link for info on Kelleher:
http://www.zoominfo.com/search#search/profile/person?personId=17308…

Hi Becky,

You asked if anyone has heard of Dakota Exploration? My business name is posted as Dakota Oil and Gas Exploration on the website www.landman.net.

You mentioned you would like to know something about Dakota Oil and Gas Exploration. Dakota is in my company name because North Dakota and all of the families living in North Dakota hold a special place in my heart. My mother’s family and my father’s family have over one hundred (100) years of history in the state. In my youth I grew up working with my family and still work with them today. Relatively knew to the oil and gas exploration business the company goal is to exceed expectations, out work the competition in a gentleman like way, and apply ethics learned from the family to the Dakota Oil and Gas Exploration family.

God Bless, Joseph A. Zimmer

Bryan, Could you call me at 405/326-4445 regarding business. Thanks Lloyd

Bryan said:

We have royalty interests in a well operated by Dakota. The oil production is paid by Phillips. Gas is to be paid by Dakota- but isn't. I finally got a check for 2014 by threatening to contact the other mineral owners. I am now waiting for them to reply to another request for payment. If it isn't forthcoming I will contact the other owners.

The man to contact is Paul Collins. Good Luck.