DACEngeryLLC

I was approached by a genealogist, Melinda Weaver from Appalachian Mineral Title Company for DACEnergyLLC saying I was a possible heir to the mineral rights. I was skeptical and tried to find them online and could not. She gave me the name of the person she works with, Greg Jones and also to the Senior Landman, Janet Kimball at DACEngergy. Janet gave me the name of their attorney, from Spilman Thomas & Battle and I had a large discussion. Then, I spoke to the Assessor at the Wetzel County Clerk's office, Cathy. All seems legit and they are ordering my father's will from Baltimore County and I've been given affidavits to sign off on the family line. I am the executor of the remaining estate. This is all new to me and I have 3 siblings. What can I expect next? Apparently, their was a land acquisition by the company of 640 acres. Our concern is 1/16th of 93.9 acres and we are the heirs of the gas and mineral rights, only.

By the way, I was given all those numbers. I didn't have any first hand knowledge of this at all.

What District are you in?

Center District.

Okay, I've previously seen the name "BRC Appalachian Minerals" but in the Grant District of Wetzel County.