Current rates in Lee County for minerals?

Hello: I'm trying to get some market information for a friend who's considering selling some recently inherited minerals near A313. They're leased and HBP from a well drilled many years ago, so royalty checks are small. He's receiving an offer that's big enough to make him consider selling. Does anyone have any recent data points for sales in the area? Thanks.

Patrick

Key here is where in Lee County?

Some areas are hot and heavy as to Eagle Ford drilling (e.g. Venado, Clayton Willams) while other areas are dormant and may not see much new activity.

As always, price will be tied to location and industry activity / interest. Lots of variability across the county.

That being said, A-313 is in the area where Venado and Clayton have done some major Eagle Ford drilling. So minerals will be much more valuable here.

I have no idea on what is a good price (sorry) but the potential for big time future reserves in this area is high.

Personally, I would not sell any minerals in this area - but everyone has their own reasons for considering a sale.

I have purchased minerals in the area relatively recently and can share with you the rates that I have paid. The value of minerals in Lee County is highly dependent on location. Your friend's location is pretty good. Please just shoot me a message through this website.

Hello to B Grounds

I had difficulty trying to send you a private message through this website. Can you please share the going Lee Co rates with me? Thank you! Deborah B
B Grounds said:

I have purchased minerals in the area relatively recently and can share with you the rates that I have paid. The value of minerals in Lee County is highly dependent on location. Your friend's location is pretty good. Please just shoot me a message through this website.