Current Rates: Fisher County, TX?

I’ve finally been able to confirm that our organization owns several acres of mineral rights in Section 50 Fisher County, TX. We’ve received an offer from a company with a $200/acre bonus and 20% royalty or an outright purchase price of $750 per acre. Do these seem like competitive offers? I’m out of state and do not have much familiarity with the market. Thanks!

Are the minerals in Block 1, Block 2 or Block Y?

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Our mineral rights are in Block 1

Bumping this back up, just in case anyone has some insight. Thanks!

Josh, what part of the section? NE/4, SW/4 etc or all?

My group has offered more on both options in that area. I’m not sure how to reach you. Who did you receive the interest from?

The rights we own are in SE/4.

Permian, if you’ll provide some contact info, I’ll be happy to reach out.

You have a permitted well going across the Section. Main operators in the area are Browning, Carr Resources, Cholla, and Peregrine. Peregrine currently has a permit across your tract. You also have the option of Peregrine carrying your interest through pay out and you backing in after pay out on 100% of your interest.

Thanks so much for your insight! I apologize for my ignorance, but could you please expound on this option?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.