Current oil and gas lease bonus paid in Sterling County Texas

I have been approached to lease my mineral rights in Sterling County Tx. I am curious as to what lease bonus rates are reasonable today, I have heard everything from $100 per acre to $1500. Can anyone advise?

What was the offer, if you don't mind sharing?

350 per acre

BP said:

What was the offer, if you don't mind sharing?

We have recently committed our acreage near Sterling City for greater than $1,000 per acre. I cannot disclose the true price at this time.

The amount that would be reasonable would depend upon many factors. Location being the main one. Where is your property located exactly? Do you have 100% of the "minerals" (not the royalty but the minerals which includes the right to make the lease). How large is the tract of land (what are the "net minerals acres") All of these influence the value.

640 ac, near Sterling City, own 100% of minerals and right to make the lease, looking for $800 plus 1/4 royalty, is this reasonable?

joe m Davis said:

The amount that would be reasonable would depend upon many factors. Location being the main one. Where is your property located exactly? Do you have 100% of the "minerals" (not the royalty but the minerals which includes the right to make the lease). How large is the tract of land (what are the "net minerals acres") All of these influence the value.

Richard Wischkowsky said:

640 ac, near Sterling City, own 100% of minerals and right to make the lease, looking for $800 plus 1/4 royalty, is this reasonable?

joe m Davis said:

joe m Davis said:

joe m Davis said:

joe m Davis said:

Richard. That is very achievable. If you like I will pass your contact information on to the company that is leading us

Leasing

Certainly, thank you

joe m Davis said:

Leasing