Current lease rates north-central Howard County, Texas?

What are current reasonable lease rates in area just NNW of Big Spring, Texas? Have received offer for 40 ac in Sec 25, Blk 33 T-1-N

Mr. Hamilton,

Give everyone an idea of what you were offered and you will be more likely to get a response. In some places $100/acre is a low ball offer and in some it is reasonable. You'll also want to think about the royalty percentage and the various clauses that are relevant to your situation. Do you own the surface rights?

No surface rights; offer was $200/ac. May be reasonable for now, but a little over 2 yrs ago I leased in west Howard Co for $350/ac, so present offer appears low

Horace Hamilton

Reagan "R.T." Dukes said:

Mr. Hamilton,

Give everyone an idea of what you were offered and you will be more likely to get a response. In some places $100/acre is a low ball offer and in some it is reasonable. You'll also want to think about the royalty percentage and the various clauses that are relevant to your situation. Do you own the surface rights?

Mr. Hamilton,

I know a few people in that area. If you could, please give me the name of the company making the offer and I can tell you what they are paying and the royalty rate and terms being offered.

Thanks

D K Magee of Midland; are other companies also offering for this area?

Joe said:

Mr. Hamilton,

I know a few people in that area. If you could, please give me the name of the company making the offer and I can tell you what they are paying and the royalty rate and terms being offered.

Thanks