Current drilling, locations, and completions

5 wells currently being drilled and completed in section 28, township 1 north, range10 east

3 wells staked in section 28

2 wells staked in section 21

any new on Section 8 and 9 2N 10 E...I has a lease with Jackford Land in 2006 - 2009 but no lease since. are they still drilling and or producing on those properties and what are the names of the wells? any help is appreciated. I heard there was two wells on Section 9 so am concerned I am not getting what I am supposed to get...

Hi, I have mineral interest under the old Ellena place, my kids went to school to Ms. Gravitt, They had totally leveled the old home place when I was there last and another pad was almost ready. It was my understanding they intend to put 10 wells total on 28-1N-10E but plans change overnight! I haven't looked it up lately..

Thank you for all your help and info on everyone's mineral rights. My Mom received a lease check in 2006 and last we heard (over a year ago) they were working on the third well. Nothing since. Does anyone have any info on 17-1S-11E? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the information. By chance do you know where I can get a copy of how section 28 is platted?

Thanks

Bryan