Current Bonus & Lease Rates in Jack County

Hi all! New to the forum and looking for some information. Does anyone have any knowledge of the going rates for Jack County?

Needing to know both the lease bonus and royalty percentage. Also, anything on number of years being asked, as well as options years and options rates.

Much thanks for any help offered!

Welcome to the forum. You are likely to get more help if you repost this question in the state and county and also give a location. This is a general category and may not be checked by the local folks who bookmark their own areas and not this one. Go back to HOME and then look at the category list to the left and scroll down until you find the correct one.

Thank you! I didn’t actually see how to do that the first time, but will try again. Cheers M Barnes!

Great! Without the state, we can’t really help. Some states have counties with the same name. And prices are totally tied to location, location, location, reservoirs, pending drilling rigs, operator funding, economic value, etc.

Appologies! I thought I had tagged it as Texas the first time around. Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.