Current 2011 Rates in Moffat County, Colorado?

I am new to this leasing and have a letter from Greensheel. It is for $50 per acre and 12.5% royalty -

Area is T4N R9SW, S22 part of lot 8, all of lot 7 ; S29, lot 2; S29 lot 1; S 33 lot 2. Have 398.31 acres and net is 26.554. We each have 1/15 of rights.

I am new to this leasing - any current info on rates - any help is appreciated - thank you so much!

There is a group for Moffat Co. You might be able to get a better response to your question there. I own in Moffat Co., but am in a different area than you, sorry I couldn’t be more help

Thanx so much - will look at that group!

Hi Pamela,

My name is Nancy Johannsen & I have mineral rights in Moffat Co. Colorado, and you said there is a group for that area. I'm new to this forum also, but would like to know how to find the group. Someone called me last night and wanted to lease some more of the property I own for $45.00 an acre. I already have some of it leased for $200.00 an acre, and I'd like to now why the large discrepancy. Any help you could be, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Nancy Johannsen

email: shadowing100@gmail.com

Pamela Grosse said:

There is a group for Moffat Co. You might be able to get a better response to your question there. I own in Moffat Co., but am in a different area than you, sorry I couldn't be more help

Hi Nancy,

At the top of this page there are tabs you can click on, "Home, My Profile, Forums, Groups", etc. Just click on "Groups" and you will see a drop-down menu with a few different choices, click on "counties", there you will find Moffat Co.

Good luck, hope you find what you need!

Pamela

Hi Pamela,

Thanks so much for your help! I'm just gonna have to get smarter than the web page I'm writing on!!;-)

I really appreciate your help!

Nancy

Pamela Grosse said:

Hi Nancy,

At the top of this page there are tabs you can click on, "Home, My Profile, Forums, Groups", etc. Just click on "Groups" and you will see a drop-down menu with a few different choices, click on "counties", there you will find Moffat Co.

Good luck, hope you find what you need!

Pamela

I'm just happy I had an answer to anything! :-)

I am fairly new to this leasing too. I also got a call from Greenshell on Sept. 28, 2011, and on the phone, they offered me $45.00 per acre and 12.5% royalty.

I got the lease yesterday & it was for $40.00 per acre, for 5 years, with an option for 5 more years @ $80.00 per acre.

I have more acreage in Moffat County, leased for $200.00 per acre for a 3 year lease with option for 2 more years @ $200.00 per acre.

The description is: Township 5 North, Range 95 West, 6th P.M.

Section24: SESW

Section: 25 Lot 2 (29.98), Lot 3 (41.58), W2, NWSE

I don't know what the Township, Section etc. measurements really mean, but it sounds like yours & mine are fairly close together.

From everything I've heard, (from the guy I've been in contact with where my other mineral sites are) and read here, it's pretty hot back there.

I live in Port Orchard, Washington, so I have no way of knowing what's really going on there.

I was wondering if you live anyplace near there, (Moffat County) that you would have any better idea of what's REALLY going on there.

Thanks for any information you might have,

Nancy Johannsen

shadowing100@gmail .com