Culebra 1-10-15-MXH Section 10&15-04N-04W

In October 2019 I received certified mail from Casillas about this well proposal (Culbera 1-10-15-MXH). I’ve heard nothing since. Last week I sent an email to the address on the bottom of Casillas’ certified letter to let them know I had never received division orders. I was told to contact someone at Casillas Petroleum Resource Partners (CPRP) as CPRP & CPRP Services LLC are subsidiaries of 89 Energy III and are no longer affiliated with Casillas Petroleum Corp as of 4/1/2020. They gave me a link to that website. I’ve contacted 89 Energy several times, but they never answer a phone and do not return voicemails. Does anyone have any insight on how to have a conversation with 89 Energy?

1 Like

Hi there, I had contacted them last year and the lady I contacted for 89 Energy was at the following email address: Ashley.Macalinao@eightynine.energy

Phone 405-666-9804

Hope this helps. Tom

Thank you, Tom. I appreciate it very much.

Culebra 1-10-15MXH has a surface location in 3-4N-4W. First sales were 11/21/18. If you have clear title, you need to ask for interest back to that date.

As of December, the Casillas contact number for royalties was 405-666-9805 for checks nearby. ashley.macalinao@eightynine.energy The General Contact number was 405-600-6040.

Thank you for the information. Yesterday, I emailed Ashley; I’m expecting a reply. And, that phone number is the one no one answers, and voicemails haven’t been returned. Thanks again!

Hopefully the email will work. With the switch to 89Energy, they may have new phone numbers.

The 89Energy has a contact box on their website. https://www.eightynine.energy/contact

Thank you for showing me the contact box. I just sent them an email through it. Surely I will get a response soon.

I’ve heard from 89 Energy today! Thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.