Culberson County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Correct legal on my acreage…AB 3862 Blk 60 Sec 2 TWP 5 (unleased) and AB 4062 Blk 42 Sect 46 PSL (leased to Charger).

Culberson county land/mineral owners…who owns the Kent ghost town

now?

near Verhalen

Vince,

North of IH10/20.

near Verhalen

I just received an offer for my acreage (50 surface/25 minerals net) in Sect 46 Blk 42 and Sect 2 Blk 60 in Culberson. I would dearly like to know of land values in the area. The Sect 46 tract was leased by Charger early this year, while the Sect 2 tract to its south remains unleased.

Hey Lawrence is Section 16 north or south of HI 10/20?

Kent, Texas. 10 miles west of the junction of Interstate Highways 10 and 20, where State Hwy 118 joins IH10/20 from the south. An abandoned

Post Office, filling station/convenience store on the railroad crossing

there and about 5 tumbled down abandoned houses…comprises the

abandoned town of Kent. Anyone know who owns it all now?

near Verhalen

Trying to find out some production information on Blue Marlin State WC located in Block 58 T2 Section 2 Abstract 4628

Well# 201H API 10932800

Well#4702H API 10932812

Currently looking for offers in: AB 1569 BLK 112 NW/4NE/4SW/4

Email me @ garry_senatus@yahoo.com

here is the future of oil and gas refining for the Delaware Basin: http://www.reftexas.com/media/522fc8f27343d.pdf

These skid mounted mini refineries can be placed on each location or at a central hub for many locations and produce finished liquid products from produced oil and natural gas. Gasoline, naptha, diesel, aviation jet fuel, lube/motor oils…and stored in tanks on location to be pumped in distribution pipelines or loaded on railroad tank cars to take the products to market. These can be moved around the country as needed

and preclude interruptions due to hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.

near Verhalen

I agreed to accept an offer on my two Culberson tracts about ten days ago…only to find out that they would fail to follow through and flaked out.

You just never know, I guess.

My comment on the two Capitan wells being drilled and casing set to TD is based on info shown on DrillingInfo.com

Both wells reached TD (probably used same rig) in June 2017

Please, give me an idea, what is going on in the area AB 1573 & 1574 BLK 112 NW/PT SEC 5&6 PSL PAR 82-84, Culberson County. Would appreciate your answer.

Lyubov,

I find an amended(Revised Plat Map) approved permit/well #(API 109-33099) dated May 03, 2017…but I find no spud notice(begin drilling)at this time.

Link to approved drilling permit:

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPubli…

GIS Map of Culberson County A-1573 & A-1574/Block 12:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

Re: LR posting - Capitan has two new horizontals that have been drilled and set casing to TD / but no test results yet

TD = total depth / planned end point on a well.

For a horizontal, it will be the end of the lateral

Hello-

Question:

What is the average timeline for a horizontal well being spudded to getting that first check? I know there are numerous factors at play, but just curious. Thanks!

Lots of factors control the “spud to first check received” factor. I would say the range is 4 to 9 months with 6 months being the average

Is anybody here involved with or knows anything about, Charger Shale and their activity? My guess is they are waiting on the 70 miles gas pipeline to be installed. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Apache article with good maps of infrastructure build out and well locations.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4140584-apaches-alpine-high-trip-f…

Hi-I’m new to this site and I’m hoping someone can help us. Last December 2017 we saw a junk mail offering $800 for our 9.24 acres land in Culberson County. We bought it for more than that so we held off on it. Last week, my son who studies in New York received a call from a Petroleum Landman, Marc Jacobsma and was asking for our contact numbers. We are in California and we have no idea how they tracked us through our son. Long story short,the landman said he was willing to pay $300/ac for “the surface of the land.” Not sure what he meant by this at all. Our land sits on NW/4 of the SW/4 of the NE/4 of section 2, block 112. Can someone please tell me if this amount is fair or should it be countered? Thank you all in advance. MJ Pas