Culberson County Easement

I received a letter from Salt Creek Midstream LLC with an offer. 400’ easement 50’ wide, 24.24 rods total payment of $7272.73 for the compensation of easement… $300.00 per rod. I live in Florida and do not know about any of this. I would like to hear any advice anyone has to offer, please. Thanks in advance, Steve

Steve…what size pipeline or multiple pipelines do they want to put in the ROW if you agree to let them put a ROW through your property?
If it’s multiple pipelines of differing sizes, that will affect what you should settle with them for. $300/rod is below the University of Texas minimum guidelines. So, I wouldn’t entertain that offer. They will come back with another offer.
I would recommend you get in touch with Wade Caldwell at https://www.ceflegalsa.com/ and let him negotiate for you.

, Reeves county, Tx :sunglasses::rofl::rainbow::stars:

1 Like

West Trunkline Extension 30" Gas Line

Yeah, $300 rod is a real LOW ball offer. I would consider nothing less than $1000/rod…but, that’s me. Contact Wade Caldwell and let him and his staff negotiate for you. They are well worth what they may charge you. Hope that helps.

, Reeves county, Tx:sunglasses::rofl::rainbow::stars:

2 Likes