Culberson Activity

I see there are a few rigs drilling in the northeast portion of Culberson. I am interested in knowing more about what minerals are selling for and who is making offers for minerals and royalties in the northeast portion of Culberson. Has anyone in this area recently received any offers. If you are willing to share, please provide the the name of the group making the offer, legal description, number of acres, lease royalty amount, and price offered. I am an advocate for mineral and royalty owners and I am doing some due diligence and research for my clients in the area. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

We have had offers on our land adjacent to where we have drilling going on. But I don’t recall getting any offers recently on our property that have active drilling.

2 Likes

When were the offers and do you mind providing information about the offers? I am trying to gather information on any sections in the NE corner of the county…producing, non-producing, leased, open, etc.

1 Like

I get offers every 7-10 days from various companies. The offers are all over the board. The minerals I own are in 3 different sections.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.