Crescent Point Energy direct deposit

Does anyone else have this problem.? - I have submitted 3 requests for direct deposit to Crescent Point Energy. I sent the first one in February of 2020. That was nine months ago. Followed by two more approximately 2 months apart. I am not getting direct deposit yet. I have sent numerous Emails inquiring as to what the issue could be.

I received 1 Email asking me to call and they would walk me through the form. I called immediately and got no answer. I called several more times and left messages and received no return calls. I subsequently was in contact with a cousin who is having the same issue with Crescent Point Energy and direct deposit. I am so frustrated, I was about to fire off Emails to the company board of directors. Then I thought I’d ask other mineral owners if they have had this experience with this company and what might a resolution for me be. Are they earning interest on my royalties for the 7 or 8 days it takes to get to me from two states away?

Thank you all for any suggestions you may have.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.