Creek county section 2 17N 10E

Heir to mineral rights located above. Appears may have been production in 2018. Have not received any royalty checks since my father and mother’s passing (1974, 2010). Any suggestions or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Have all the probate documents been filed in Creek County? Do you have any records from your folks regarding leases or division orders? Do the operators know how to find you? Do you have a description of your acreage? There are three “active” wells, but you will only get paid if your acreage is in the spacing unit of the well, so you might not belong to all three. These are very low production wells and may only pay out a few dollars. I can give you the operator names of each of the wells and you can contact them.

Ms Barnes, Thank you for this information. Neither my dads will (1974) or my moms will (2010) went through probate. The paperwork I have indicates that At the time of my dad’s death, the oil company allowed to avoid probate because of the small amount of money involved and me and my four siblings (My sister and I were minors) agreed to “no present interest” at that time. My mom died in 2010. Her estate was relatively small and did not go through probate. I do have all the division orders and paperwork relating to the various properties in Creek County, Oklahoma along with 800 acres in eddy county New Mexico, which I haven’t even begun to research. I would like to contact the operators of the 3 active wells. Based on the paperwork I have and the information I found on line, I believe me and my siblings may be able to receive something out of it? Doesn’t hurt to check.
Again, thank you for the information.

Alice Hughes well active since 1987. Operator-Guest Petroleum. Red Fork formation SE4. Last production posted at the OK tax site was February 2018. Gross volume was 65.03 bbls. Guest Petroleum PO Box 805 Edmond, OK 73083. Phone 405-341-8698. Ascent Midstream Partners LLC was the reporting company to the state.

Allen #2-1 active since 1981. Operator-Guest Petroleum. Red Fork formation SW4. Last production posted at the OK tax site was February 2018. Gross volume was 74.4 bbls. Ascent Midstream Partners LLC was the reporting company to the state.

Emet Adams 1,2,3,4 wells active since 1995. Operator-Luke Oil. Red Fork formation NW4. Last production posted at the OK tax site was September 2017. Gross volume was 65.03 bbls. Dorado Oil Company was the reporting company to the state.

You may want to check the unclaimed funds in OK and the state where your folks lived for any back funds. Also Delaware since many companies are domiciled there.

Eddy county, NM may be very active. I suggest to post a question over in that area of the forum and someone familiar with NM can get you started on how to look.

Allison, I ran your name through the Creek County records database and could not find your name as Allison. You may need to reopen the probate and prepare a summary (small estate) probate for your mother.
You should contract the owner relations and see if the money is in suspense. Also check unclaimed property in OK and NM.
Richard Winblad