Creek County Oklahoma lease negotiations

Hi all,

I recieved a lease offer in Creek county from a very small operator. They offered 50$ per net acre 3/16 3 years. I countered with 100$ a 2 year shut in clause and a no deductions clause. I was hoping to get 75$ They called me and sounded somewhat upset especially about the no deductions clause. I thought we made an agreement for 60$ even though they did not tell me what formation or how deep they wanted to drill it sounded like they wanted oil and I supposed shallow. So they sent me a new lease offer with the 2 year shut in clause, the no deductions clause which stayed the same but left out the 100ft. depth clause. So I called the land man who was a different person than the first and he sent me a new lease offer with 100ft. depth clause and a 2 year shut in clause, the no deductions stayed the same but they forgot the first page bonus offer. Shouldn't all these pages be numbered page 1 of 1 and 1 of 5 ect.ect. ? Does anyone know if the mississippian formation is there and how deep it may be ? What is normally allowed in a no deductions clause and what is normally deductible? I have not heard back from them for a couple of weeks and wonder if they just gave up. I'm Still willing to negotiate or I can wait because I know there is oil and gas there. E/2 SW/4 SEC. 26 T17N R9E 80acres

Answers to any questions or advice would be appreciated.

Hope this helps anyone else

Thanks, Brett Self

I have a lease with Conoco Phillips from 2008 that produces a very small amt of oil. I get a tiny quarterly check. Probably a shallow well. So there is some oil in the area. The payor is Coffeville Resources. The tract is E/2 Sw/4 Sect 33 T18n R7e. I don't remember the provisions. Hope this helps.

I have some old maps and well logs from 82 they show everything was drilled to about 3000ft. with several producing zones. The Cleveland, Layton, and Bartlesville lower sands. I'am trying to find out what,s beyond 3000ft. My minerals are between Bristow and Kellyville which was drilled along time ago mostly depleted unless someone decides to hoizontal drill.

Katherine Voelker Plisko said:

I have a lease with Conoco Phillips from 2008 that produces a very small amt of oil. I get a tiny quarterly check. Probably a shallow well. So there is some oil in the area. The payor is Coffeville Resources. The tract is E/2 Sw/4 Sect 33 T18n R7e. I don't remember the provisions. Hope this helps.