County Taxes

I have a question about taxes....Can oil royalties taxes paid to the county be deducted on your federal return?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am assuming you are referring to property taxes on your minerals / royalties. If that assumption is correct, then yes, you could deduct the property taxes paid to the county for mineral / royalty interests. You would add those specific taxes along with your other property taxes paid on your house, vehicles, etc.