County of Fresno, CA

I need information for the Northeast Quarter of Section 2, Township 20 South, Range 17 East, M.D.B. & M in the County of Fresno, California.

Lila F

Specifically, what information do you need and what part of the County is the land located.

I want to know if there is any exploration or drilling activity.

The land is the Fractional North Half of the Northeast Quarter of Section 2, Township 20 South, Range 17 East, M.D.B. & M in the unincorporated area of the County of Fresno, California.

Lila F

Hello Lila,

I too was contacted by Onshore Leasing about mineral rights to properties in Fresno. Would you be willing to share what you learned of the company and the mineral rights they are exploring in Fresno. I'm travel there in July and would be willing to do some research while in town. Perhaps we could share information.

Thank you

Seth Dawson

Hello,

I was also contacted by Onshore Leasing for Fresno Co. I would be interested in hearing from either of you (Lila F or Seth Dawson) as to any information that you've found or would want to share.

Thank you,

F Errea

F Errea said:

Hello,

I was also contacted by Onshore Leasing for Fresno Co. I would be interested in hearing from either of you (Lila F or Seth Dawson) as to any information that you've found or would want to share.

Thank you,

F Errea

Lila F said:

Who Contacted you from Onshore Leasing?

F Errea said:

Hello,

Thank you,

F Errea

Hi Lila F,

I don't have the card on me right now, but believe the name is Rick Bradford.

Lila F said:

Lila F said:

Who Contacted you from Onshore Leasing?

F Errea said:

Hello,

Thank you,

F Errea

Lila F,

Just wondering if you got my response. Would you be interested in chatting at all about your experience? Send me a friend request if you like. Any information is always helpful or I could at least share with you where my rights are located.

Thanks,

F Errea

I also got a letter from Onshore for $25/AC for 5years paid upfront. What are you gitting?

F Errea said:

Lila F,

Just wondering if you got my response. Would you be interested in chatting at all about your experience? Send me a friend request if you like. Any information is always helpful or I could at least share with you where my rights are located.

Thanks,

F Errea

Arthur,

You can friend request me if you want.

F Errea

Any more information gathered on this company (Onshore Leasing)? I too was contacted by them, and would really appreciated hearing of some direct experience or any other information that may have been discovered about them.

Liz,

Did you still want to talk or have you finished up already?

F Errea

Onshore is almost exclusively leasing for Vintage Petroleum, a wholly owned subsidary of Occidental Petroleum. Fresno County has wide margins for rental pricing, but $25 is low almost everywhere these days. Your acreage is located near Coalinga, a fairly hot spot right now. If you have 100% interest in the NE/4 of Section 2, then you have a bit of negotiating power. Rents around $50 would be good for a 160 acre parcel. Hot spots can go for $100 per acre. Royalties of 1/6th to 3/16ths are typical.

Hope this helps.

Jean M. Pledger
EHRLICH ▪ PLEDGER LAW, LLP
Bakersfield, California

Am still looking into the possibility, so any info you’d be willing to share would be most welcome, thank you!

I have 40AC near Huron, offer of $25.00/AC. I asked for a “Favored Nation” clause. They have not got back to me yet. Art

Liz Barbour said:

Am still looking into the possibility, so any info you'd be willing to share would be most welcome, thank you!

Regarding Onshore Leasing, their website is http://onshorelease.com/

I can't find anything about them, other than a lot of people are being contacted to sign leases right now. Anything anyone comes up with on them would be appreciated.

Thank you to the person who helped me with regards to Onshore, and am now assured they are a real company.

Question 1: Has anyone asked their Landman to consider a revised contract, where the section in the lease which talks about "Pass-Through Rights" might be crossed out? How important is that clause to them. And, does that make sense?

Question 2: I can't see where there are any oil wells around the area where our mineral rights are located, from my novice internet searches, having to do with Township 21, Range 17.

I have a received a Paid up Lease from Onshore for my mineral rights in Coalinga, Fresno County. Nice enough folks but I am having a hard time understanding the details of the sections and how they inter relate. I have tried a few times to get some changes but only succeeded in ridding my self of the Lessor defend title section.

I was not successful in omitting the defend title section. Good for you. Congrat's!