Copy of a Mineral Deed

I recently found out that I have mineral interest in this county. I need to get the Mineral Deed as when my sister was appointed Personal Representative of my mom’s estate she neglected (?) to send it to me. She did send all other copies for various counties. The legal is: an undivided 1/2 interest in and to the oil, gas and other minerals including coal in and under in W/2 SW/4 NE/4 of Section 21, township 24, range 17. As with the other deeds I received I am quite sure it will read as follows: That Anne Elizabeth Wick, Successor Trustee of the David Wick, Sr. Revocable Trust dated August 13, 2004, hereinafter called Grantor, for and in consideration of the sum of Ten and More Dollars cash in hand paid and other good and valuable considerations, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, does here grant, bargain, sell, convey, transfer, assign and deliver unto Anne Wick, (her address), an undivided one third interest: and John K. Wick (address) undivided 1/3 interest etc.
This is how all my other Mineral Deeds read at the beginning. So, would I call the county clerk to get the copy of the deed? I don’t know the book or page. Can the clerk Google my name in their records to get it? Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated. John K. Wick

Have you tried looking at www.okcountyrecords.com? I looked in Washington County but did not find anything. I did find deeds from the trust in other counties with John K Wick. Start with the document that makes you think that you have a mineral interest in Washington County. She may have forgotten to file it.

Thank you. I found it from a list of minerals owned by the family which is from the District Court of Oklahoma County . It’s the ORDER ALLOWING FINAL ACCOUNT AND FINAL DECREE AND DETERMINATION OF HEIRSHIP. for my Grandfather Kenneth B. Moore and in short assigning and conveying to my sister as Personal Representative of the Estate of Anna C. Moore, Deceased (Grandmother) and then my mom Lucille Moore Wick. Is this an active area for exploration? Also, I guess if you couldn’t find anything on my name then my sister Anne Wick and brother David Wick Jr. wouldn’t show up either? If that ‘s the case Anne will have to take care of it I would suppose. ugh Thanks for your help and advice as usual.

Here is the Washington County search link: Washington County | OKCountyRecords.com | County Clerk Public Land Records for Oklahoma

Results for “Name: wick, anne, Recorded Start: 2007-01-01, Recorded End: 2009-12-31” | OKCountyRecords.com | County Clerk Public Land Records for Oklahoma

This post is not legal, tax or investment advice. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Hi: Sorry to bother you again ): This is what I found in Ok County Records:There is an apparent ORDER filed. I guess to read it I pay online to view the document. But there is no deed. |Washington|12/08/2006|(Washington | I-2006-012943 | OKCountyRecords.com | County Clerk Public Land Records for Oklahoma)|[Order]- 2805|MOORE KENNETH B ESTATE OF ETAL OKLAHOMA CO DISTRICT COURTWICKANNE ELIZABETH PERS REP ETAL MOORE ANNA C ESATE ETAL

The Order is the “Deed”. It should distribute the decedents property.