Converting to horizontal well

I have an interest in six wells (in three division orders) in section 25 T5N R5W. I have just received a notice from a law firm that Red Rocks, which controls two of the wells, is petitioning to convert to a horizontal well with a division covering all of section 25 as well as section 36. I guess my question is good thing or bad thing? And what effect will this have on all the other wells in those two sections?

What is the case number at the top of the document? Or if not an OCC case, what are the well names?

Case CD 2024-000236 entry #5. The only two wells named in the initial document are Sterr 1 (run by singer in section 25) and Norvill “A” (run by ovintiv in section 36). My two wells run bt red Rocks in that section are Wallace and Kempf.

Kilted- I own a working interest there & in offsetting sections. The old wells will not be affected by the new wells that will be drilled at a different depth & formation. More royalties for you is a good thing.

CD 2024-000266. As Todd said, you are getting new horizontal wells, so no reason to worry.

Do pay attention if you get a pooling notice as that has a 20 day response time once the order comes out. If you are already held by production in the upcoming horizontal reservoirs, then you will not get the pooling notice.

Oil industry is certainly spending on production this year