Converse County Mineral Rights offer

I’m entertaining a lease offer from Lincoln Energy Partners for signing bonus of $500 per net Mineral acre. Land is in Section 5 & 6, T32, R69. Does anyone here know anything about Lincoln Energy Partners out of Denver and does anyone have an opinion about the offer rate? I’m not sure what the going rates/ acre are for leases in this area. Also do I need to include a clause about reasonable charges concerning gas compression, treatments, etc.? Our last lease declared that deductions should not exceed 20%. Feedback would be welcome,

My associates and I have had several transactions involving Lincoln Energy over the past five years or so. They are sincere and exacting and their word is their bond. We would definitely look to do business with them in the future.

I cannot comment on the terms as we have not leased any minerals in that immediate area.

Good luck…

I think you should shop this around. Chesapeake has producing wells to the north of your acreage in section 31 T33N, R69W and sec 36, T33N, R70W and it also appears to be in the York Fed unit. I have found that many companies lowball their offers because they are planning to flip the leases