Continental Resources Wild Turkey

Does anyone have any input on this well drilled regarding production, sales, revenue etc…?

You can find information on the Wild Turkey 1-36-35-34XHW on the OK Tax site. https://oktap.tax.ok.gov/oktap/web/_/#5

Data is usually several months behind.

Thank you so much for the information and I was able to access this as you suggested. My next question would be how we would interpret this data and is that oil/gas sold or is that just production thus far. It looks to me like they are a few months behind, when should we realistically anticipate revenue from this. Thank you again

6 months after first production, otherwise they owe statutory interest.

Thank you so much for your reply. Is it standard for them to hold it six months or when we get our first check will it have all 6 months or will they drag it out month to month as long as they’re in the 6 month window? Thank you again

I think this post may be intended for someone else. Thank you

PLF- The first check will contain 4-5 months of production. Then succeeding checks will be for one month. So be prepared for a GIANT drop in revenue after your first check. These horizontal wells have a very sharp decline and as a general rule, no well makes more tomorrow that it did today. There is always a possibility that additional wells will be drilled in units that your minerals are a part of. Some in the same formation, possibly in another formation.

Good Luck

I moved the random one to where it belonged. Sometimes it doesn’t land where it is supposed to!

Thank you so much for the information and a realistic perspective of what to expect. If you happen to think of any other information that may be pertinent to our situation please don’t hesitate to chime in. We really appreciate. Thank you again

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.