Continental recently drilled 5 Cunningham Wells 2 -6

Does anyone know if these Cunningham 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 wells have been put online yet? All five have been fracked.

1 Like

Please put the section, township and range.

Looks like you are referring to 5 wells in 32-07N-06W, Grady County, API numbers 35-051-24769, 35-051-24770, 35-051-24772, 35-051-24773 & 35-051-24774. None of these wells are listed as active yet and none have any completion reports filed.

1 Like

Section 05-06N-06W, but are multi-section wells drilled from surface location Section 32-07N-06W.

Have you heard anything else about the Cunningham wells? We are anxiously waiting! When were they fracked? Thanks!

The Cunningham wells are still not listed as active according to OCC data updated 3/15/2021. Google Earth pictures seem to still show drilling rigs in place.

Actually after another look 35-051-24769, Cunningham 2-32-5XHW shows a completion date of 9/26/2020, but no production has been reported yet. No active status yet on the other four.

Thank-you for the info, I will look into it!

I just saw that they are all active as of 1-22-2021!

Once they are active on the Gross Production OTC tax site, then you should see payments within six months. Usually, you will get a division order at about five months and then payment. Statute says 180 days after first sales which is pretty close to the “active” date. If no payment, then writing a demand letter for royalties and interest by certified return receipt mail is a good paper trail to have. OK interest is 12% on clean title so worth chasing down!

Thanks for the info, sounds good to me!

I have been told they are all active but yet no measurements have been reported.

Where did you see the completion date?

https://otcportal.tax.ok.gov/gpx/gp_displayPublicPUNListSearchDownload.php

You can type in Cunningham in the LeaseName box and see that there are many by that name, but the list of the 2-32 etc. are there. If you click the blue PUN number, the active date will show up. That is near the date of completion and shows that the tax site is set up to receive funds. The actual numbers show up about four months later.

1 Like

Hi Cheri, the date shows up in a couple of places, but I think it is all based on the data the OCC has.
This link gives a nice view of the data: http://wellbrowse.occ.ok.gov/

You can also look at: https://oklahoma.gov/occ/divisions/oil-gas/oil-gas-data.html

There is a file available for download called “Well Completion Master List”
This is a large file (over 875,000 lines), but the data for the Cunningham wells is in there along with many, many others. I’ve been able to map the data from the file on a desktop GIS system… it was the only way I could see the horizontal laterals on a free map.

Fun stuff! I only map the active wells, so the other Cunninghams haven’t shown up yet. I’ve noticed we usually receive a division order and first payment before the data gets updated in the OCC… it does run a month or two behind.

1 Like

Thank-you so much! It is fun stuff!

Just got legal info about Cunningham 3 being drilled and Continental being able to operate it as of March 24th.

All the Cunningham wells have come in but not very good results i.e. most about 50 bpd.

Test (ok.gov)

Take the 1002-As with a grain of salt. These wells are better than reported.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.