Continental pull back?

Just had continental rescind a pending lease offer in Blaine county. Attributed it to the low NG market. Anyone else see anything like that?

Continental did report last week they have dropped their rig count in Okla., left 3 rigs in the North Woodford to cover the oil window in Blaine and Dewey County, currently have 7 rigs drilling in the SE Cana Woodford in Grady and Stephens where the gas has a high consentrate of oil.

I'm looking for landowners in Blaine, Major or Woods counties who are currently hosting oil or gas rigs on their property. I'm a reporter for the Oklahoman and NewsOK, and I can be reached at zcampfield@opubco.com. Thank you!

We were just offered $500 per acre, 3/16, 3 years for a mineral lease in Blaine County located near the South Canadian River. This is one-half of what we got 3 years ago. Can anyone tell us what the going rate is in Blaine County?

This seems rather low to me i would wait it out. The land that I leased in 2010 southeast of watonga went for 1250 an acre at 3/16, 3yr lease.

cathy gail bristo said:

We were just offered $500 per acre, 3/16, 3 years for a mineral lease in Blaine County located near the South Canadian River. This is one-half of what we got 3 years ago. Can anyone tell us what the going rate is in Blaine County?

Deirdrah said:

This seems rather low to me i would wait it out. The land that I leased in 2010 southeast of watonga went for 1250 an acre at 3/16, 3yr lease.

cathy gail bristo said: