Continental Driftwood Goddard Unitization update

I haven’t heard anything about this in awhile and can’t find anything. Anyone know anything? Curious.

The corrected exhibits have been posted. The new hearing date was scheduled for Dec 15-16, 2022 on the protest docket. The exhibits have that posting date. When the final order is posted, you will get a mailing if you have your name and address properly filed in the county courthouse with the clerk of deeds. The case number at the OCC is 2022-002035. I put that in the topic line above. You can look up all the filed documents at the Electronic Case Filing site on the OCC.

Here is one of the ways to search.If you do not know the case number. Put CD in the case type.

Here is the other way if you do know the case number.

That is the wrong case, it is 2022-00063 and there is nothing past 11-9

Left off a 0….000630

You are right. I was looking up the giant MACK case that is the other big secondary recovery case. Sorry about that.

No problem…I guess you don’t know anything else about this one?

It looks like someone dropped their opposition to it, but I don’t understand all the legalese…there seems to be a hearing, but I can’t see the date for it.

I guess it was for 11-1 and there is a waiver for a respondent

If there was a decision, it would be posted-eventually. In these sort of situations, I go through the docket updates and see if they post a next hearing. You start with the date that you know about and then work through the cases and see if they postpone it and again and again. Given that these are so late in the year, it will probably show up next year. It is a bit tedious to go through the docket results as you have to check the court, OKC or Tulsa, to find the first one and then it “usually” stays in that court.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.