Connell 2-13-12-1XHS

Anyone have experience with Bearcat Land, they are working for Continental on lease agreements for land we have inherited in 12-3S-4W. I need info on fair lease options in this area.

Im not expert at this, but guess your property was pooled some years ago, and someone has been collecting royalties on it since then, or Continental has kept the royalties pending a claim of ownership. Or Bearcat wants to top lease you? You own the surface rights?

Thank you Joseph, We are not sure what we have title to in Stephens County. We are considering a landman to do a title search and possibly file legal papers establishing ownership of the land and the mineral rights. Any suggestions?

Joseph, I answered you in another thread about your Grandfather being Robert Carroll. I hope you find that information, I am sure we are related through our grandparents, both children of Robert Davenport Gentry.
Please keep in touch, I appreciate any help you might give our group in Arizona that received the notice from Bearcat about the drilling of Connell 2-13-12-1XHS. How did you get a clear title to your mineral rights? I think we will need to get that to get any royalties.

Sharon, Great to meet you! We are cousins, and about the same age i think. My middle name is Carroll and my sister’s first name is Sharon. I don’t know any landmen, but we got Lacey Egbert atty. in Edmund to help us and she was great. I’ll write you with my contact information.

Joseph, I sent you my contact information in a separate email.

THank you!

Sharon, I’m guessing we can’t share contact information on this forum since I tried to send you my phone number and it didnt send and I didn’t get your email either. I would read as many of Martha Barnes responses to questions on the forum since she knows all this stuff, and I will mail you my phone number. I found your address in Chandler on the recent Continental filing papers.

Sharon, the address in the filing may be wrong since I haven’t heard from you. My number is 8645495418.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.