Connecting Street address to Wells

I own wells in the City Of Pecos Texas. I leased 3 properties(Adresseses) to Colgate 2020. I have Since then sold two properties but I retained Mineral Rights on them. One property in question doesn’t have a property Address just legal city lot Numbers Have contacted a lawyer but all he said was YOU DID LEASE TO COLGATE…He sent me the Lease but nowhere on the lease are the separate addresses… My question is: How do I find out WHAT PROPERTIES('Addresses) I am being paid on??? Appreciate it if any of you have the same situation…and can pass it to me. I believe I am not getting paid on one of my properties that I sold…

Thank you God Bless Kiko Franco

Leases include legal descriptions, not street addresses. There has previous posts about this by Ventura Franco. Colgate is now Permian Resources. Look at your checks for the well(s) on which you are paid. Pull the permit plats and the RRC designation of the MIPA units (such as King David, Cantaloupe, etc.) from the RRC website. Then look for the lots as mapped, keeping in mind that there will not be individual street addresses for the lots. You would have signed division orders setting out your royalty decimal. Ask Permian which lots and how much acreage is included in each MIPA unit that you are being paid on.

1 Like

Leases include legal descriptions, not street addresses. There has previous posts about this by Ventura Franco. Colgate is now Permian Resources. Look at your checks for the well(s) on which you are paid. Pull the permit plats and the RRC designation of the MIPA units (such as King David, Cantaloupe, etc.) from the RRC website. Then look for the lots as mapped, keeping in mind that there will not be individual street addresses for the lots. You would have signed division orders setting out your royalty decimal. Ask Permian which lots and how much acreage is included in each MIPA unit that you are being paid on.

Appreciate all Your Information God Bless Franco