Confused about producing wells

I inherited some mineral rights from my mother.- “an undivided 3/16 interest in and to the oil royalty…from the S.E. 1/4 of Section 487, Block D Gibson Survey, Yoakum County, TX”. My mother had been receiving modest royalties from three wells, (listed as “tracts”, TR), on the statement, for about 20 years. When I look at the Public Viewer Map at Texas RRC site it shows EIGHT producing wells, (green dots), not three, in the SE 1/4.

So my question is: Why am I not entitled to those other wells?.

The language in the deed indicates I have a share in the entire SE 1/4 of the section.

Thank you

Check production on each green dot. Just because it’s not labeled as plugged doesn’t mean it’s producing.

what you described appears to be paying on a tract basis for a unit. There are two different units in the SE/4. It could be possibly that the SE/4 has multiple tracts for one of the units

Yes you are right. There are 3 tracts, (I found the original division order). Thanks. How did you know there are 2 units?. I can’t find that anywhere. The transfer deeds never mention tracts they just refer to the entire SE 1/4 of the section, so it still seems to me I should get royalty from any production in that 1/4 of the section.