Confirming Ownership of Mineral Rights

I believe I have inherited mineral rights in A-14 (William Devers League) and was able to some research on it at the Courthouse that appears to confirm it. I only had a limited time to work on this while in B/CS, though. In order to confirm my ownership, would it be better to go through a landman or a title company?

Landman… title companies generally don’t work within the subsurface space

A good landman can render a Landman’s Option of Title. I have done it many times. One of my clients asked for an Abstract of Title on the drillsite tract but only wanted the Landman’s Opinon of Title on the Unit Tracts. Pretty smart on conventional wells.

Buddy Cotten