Comstock JG Dinkins Well

Comstock has reported a small amount of gas production (104,599 MCF) during May 2023 for this well. No info yet on date of first production, but I assume it would be near the end of the month. Completion report has not been filed yet, and no FracFocus data either.

1 Like

That’s encouraging to hear. Hopefully they will report on the Lanier well soon… with good news.

That’s very good news. Where do you see the production reports on Dinkins? I couldn’t find any at the RRC site.

Both Aethon and Comstock are doing a poor job of reporting production through the normal RRC reports. I’ve been using this site to find production:

https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/cong/leaseDropNGAction.do

The Dinkins well doesn’t have a lease ID yet, but you can find production with the permit number, which is 886097. Just click on “Lease Drop-Natural Gas”, Type 886097 in the Drilling Permit box, then input 2305 for the beginning and ending period.

2 Likes

Thank you, sir! Glad they’re at least paying their taxes. Although this should be a Type 5 exemption.

Anybody check on that gas production this month???

Period: 2306 Pro 17522723521 RG GAS 817,497mcf $1,372,171.45 value

The sad part is Comstock netted just $1.02/MCF after marketing expenses (before royalties).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.